Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tavistock...

Well, so much in a short space of time I'm going to cheat and do a 'picture-post', leaving the writing for tomorrow morning. Niki this one is for you - some of the purchases I made in Tavistock today...


Devon Blue
Not so sure about 'brewed in the old nuclear bunker...'


With the cheese, the beer and the pasty I walked into the different shops and said I'm a visitor and I want to try some 'local' produce. The pasty weights a ton.

Shop where I bought the beer
Shop where I bought the pasty
There is a story about these two shops but I'll save that for next time...


5 comments:

  1. Lunch time here and that all looks very appetising ! Doggy bag ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pasty looks yum :) The thought of gooseberries makes my mouth water. When growing up, we had a gooseberry bush. Oh so sour.
    I think the shops look gorgeous and love the name Oggy Oggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gooseberry yoghurt was delicious. Wish I could bring some back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oggy Oggy Pasty Company :-) Oh so quaint and lovely.

    ReplyDelete