Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cats too...

Early the other morning I left some (ex-battery hen) eggs at Mozza's door and was accosted by a painfully thin, mewing, black and white cat. The cat worried me all day until I checked with Mozza in the evening. Turns out the cat (TOM) is well cared for, has two homes (his owner's and Mozza's) and is just old. I saw how 'at home' he was last night when I went to Mozza's for a delicious tea! Sadly I forgot to get a photo - of either Tom or the meal.

Very interesting to see inside another of the Westbridge Cottages. They are all the same in layout but quite different in terms of what their owners do with the interior. The 'sheds' at the back of each cottage were originally piggeries - wow, it must have smelt rich :-))

Speaking of which, today's doings (next post) will continue that theme of rich smells...


2 comments: